We realize that many of our customers would like to try one of our power mobility products without the commitment of a non refundable purchase. We have created a program specifically for this. The Mobility Assurance Program allows you to pay a small additional cost when purchasing your mobility product for a 30-day period in which we will allow you to return the product for a full refund. This trial period will allow you time to test your equipment to ensure proper fit, comfort level and ease of mobility. If, for any reason, the product does not suit your needs, we will allow it to be returned with no restrictions for a complete refund (less the cost of shipping) within a 30-day time period from your date of purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse this offer to any customer who may be abusing the Mobility Assurance Program.
- The Mobility Assurance Program only covers the product purchased with this policy. No other items purchased with the same order are included. Products included in this policy are Power Wheel Chairs and Scooters.
- The Mobility Assurance Program cost is determined per product and is subject to change at any time. It may not be offered on every product.
- The Mobility Assurance Program can be purchased only at time of checkout and must be paid for at time of purchase.
- Returns must be received with the 30-day period, including transit time. Please contact your uScoot USA customer service representative prior to sending your return for an RA number that will allow us to correctly identify your return and refund your money properly. Please send a copy of your packing slip and order number with your returned item. We will provide a refund within 3-5 days of our receiving and inspecting your returned product.
All items purchased without the Mobility Assurance Program are subject to uScoot USA’s standard return policy.
*Power Chairs and Scooters must be returned in the original manufacturer packaging including all literature and parts. Failure to do so may result in a denial of the assurance claim.
We are happy to offer our Mobility Assurance Program to individuals as an additional protection of their purchase, but due to the nature of our program, we must strictly enforce this policy to keep our Assurance costs low. If you have any questions or are unsure about something within this policy, please contact us directly.
Try it for just $300 and guarantee your satisfaction with your new Power Chair or Scooter.
Manufacturer Limited Warranties:
Power Chairs, Scooters, Lift Chairs and Vehicle Lifts carry a 13-month manufacturer limited warranty.
Questions, Comments or Concerns?
Please feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns. We are available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 1-844-3uscoot.
View our entire Terms and Conditions.