Free Standard Shipping:
uScoot USA offers Standard Shipping on Scooters, Power Chairs and Lift Chairs at no charge.
Standard delivery can be either curbside or front-door delivery. Curbside delivery delivers the product to the curb, once it is signed for by the customer. Front-door inside delivery includes delivery across the threshold of the front residence. Let our delivery specialists know about any limitations such as stairs leading to the front door or small entrances, so that we can accommodate for this. If you are in need of additional assistance or if you have special requirements, please consider our White Glove or Silver Platter Delivery™ Options.
Lightweight Scooters and lightweight Power Chairs will usually arrive in 3-5 business days, if ordered by 2pm. Most medium to full size Scooters and Power Chairs will arrive in 6-10 business days. Custom orders will take longer and you should consult with a delivery specialist for an estimated delivery time. Lift chairs will usually arrive in 1-4 weeks depending on the model and the options that you have selected. Speak to a representative to arrange for a delivery appointment.
Smaller items may ship via FedEx or UPS. Larger products are delivered via freight carrier or via one of our installers. For the White Glove or the Silver Platter Delivery™ option, you will be delivered via one of our installers. Our installers are trained in set-up, installation and product
White Glove Delivery:
White Glove Delivery is a delivery service upgrade for customers who want their new mobility equipment set-up in their home for them! For an additional charge, we will deliver the equipment inside of your home, unpack it, inspect it and set it up for you in the room or space of your choice. We will power it up and dispose of all packaging.
During this type of delivery, there are certain terms and restrictions:
- Prior to delivery, the customer must clear the space where the chair is to be set up, as well as clear path leading up to it. The delivery agent is not responsible for moving furniture.
- Additional fees may apply if we must send out additional delivery agents to bring the product up or down a flight of stairs. We must be notified of stairs at the time the order is placed.
- The determination of whether or not a residence is unsanitary is reserved to the discretion of the White Glove agent. If the residence is not sanitary, the delivery agent may not be able to complete the full set-up.
- White Glove deliveries take, on average, 3-12 business days from the date of shipment. Guaranteed service must be requested at time of ordering.
- The agent is required to give the customer a delivery window of four hours or less.
- Product training and instruction are not included with White Glove delivery.
Scooters White Glove Delivery Cost: $150
Power Wheelchair White Glove Delivery Cost: $225
Lift Chair Delivery White Glove Cost: $175
Silver Platter Delivery™:
Our Premium Service includes everything that traditional White Glove Service offers but also includes proper fitting and detailed product training and instructions for Power Wheelchairs and Scooters by one of our trained installers.
Scooters Silver Platter Delivery™ Cost: $250
Power Wheelchair Silver Platter Delivery™ Cost: $350
Power Chairs, Scooters, Lift Chairs and Vehicle Lifts carry a 13-month manufacturer limited warranty with a labor contract included.
Questions, Comments or Concerns?
Please feel free to contact us with your questions or concerns. We are available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 1-844-3uscoot.
View our entire Terms and Conditions.